HCV-TARGET- Hepatitis C Therapeutic Registry and Research Network
a study on Hepatitis C
Hepatitis C Hepatitis HCV-TARGET HCV Observational Study Hepatitis A
Lead Scientist at UCSD
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
- Virological outcomes and treatment algorithms utilisation in observational study of patients with chronic hepatitis C treated with boceprevir or telaprevir.
- Safety profile of boceprevir and telaprevir in chronic hepatitis C: real world experience from HCV-TARGET.
- Safety and Efficacy of Sofosbuvir-Containing Regimens in Hepatitis C Infected Patients with Impaired Renal Function.
- Interferon-free therapy for genotype 1 hepatitis C in liver transplant recipients: Real-world experience from the hepatitis C therapeutic registry and research network.
- Effectiveness of Simeprevir Plus Sofosbuvir, With or Without Ribavirin, in Real-World Patients With HCV Genotype 1 Infection.
- Effectiveness of Ledipasvir-Sofosbuvir Combination in Patients With Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Factors Associated of Sustained Virologic Response.
- Effectiveness and safety of sofosbuvir plus ribavirin for the treatment of HCV genotype 2 infection: results of the real-world, clinical practice HCV-TARGET study.
- Effectiveness and Safety of Sofosbuvir-Based Regimens for Chronic HCV Genotype 3 Infection: Results of the HCV-TARGET Study.
- Safety and Effectiveness of Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir, With or Without Ribavirin, in Treatment-Experienced Patients With Genotype 1 Hepatitis C Virus Infection and Cirrhosis
- Safety and efficacy of current direct-acting antiviral regimens in kidney and liver transplant recipients with hepatitis C: Results from the HCV-TARGET study
- All-oral direct-acting antiviral therapy in HCV-advanced liver disease is effective in real-world practice: observations through HCV-TARGET database
- Public-Private Partnership: Targeting Real-World Data for Hepatitis C Direct-Acting Antivirals.
- Study Type
- Last Updated