Targeted Investigation of Microbiome Elimination
a study on Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Atopic Dermatitis, Dermatitis, Eczema, S. hominis A 9 Product
Lead Scientists at UCSD
- Richard Gallo, M.D., Ph.D.
Our laboratory discovered that antimicrobial peptides (AMPs) are produced by mammalian skin and we continue in the discovery of mechanisms and functions of the human skin immune system and microbiome.
- Tissa Hata, M.D.
Clinical Professor, Dermatology, Vc-health Sciences-schools. Authored (or co-authored) 61 research publications
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- Atopic Dermatitis Research Network (ADRN) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) Division of Allergy, Immunology, and Transplantation (DAIT)
- Phase 1 Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema) Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 20 study participants
- Last Updated