Biomarker Predictors of Memantine Sensitivity in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease
a study on Alzheimer's Disease
- for people ages 50-83 (full criteria)
- at San Diego, California
- study startedestimated completion
- Principal Investigator
- by Neal Swerdlow, M.D., Ph.D.
Alzheimer Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Alzheimer, AD, Alzheimer's, Memantine
Lead Scientist at UCSD
- Neal Swerdlow, M.D., Ph.D.
Neal Swerdlow, M.D., Ph.D. is Distinguished Professor of Psychiatry and Director of the Research Residency Track in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine. Dr. Swerdlow graduated Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, from Amherst College (Neuroscience) in 1981, received his M.D. and Ph.D.
- accepting new patients
- Start Date
- Completion Date
- University of California, San Diego
- Phase 4 Alzheimer's Disease Research Study
- Study Type
- Expecting 88 study participants
- Last Updated